Since my first Qonnections last year we’ve made huge strides – advancing our AI and multi-cloud leadership, acquiring and integrating Qlik Data Catalyst and Qlik Insight Bot, revamping our partner program and expanding our data literacy leadership.
We also undertook a rebranding effort, resulting in our first ever tagline – Lead with Data. This has been a rallying cry for our entire ecosystem, and it’s a great way to think about how our mission is playing out across all aspects of Qlik.
Ahead of Qonnections, some of our key leaders taking the stage are giving a sneak-peak at the exciting conversations ahead of us in Dallas. Check out this great lineup:
- Lead with Success – Qlik’s Chief Customer Officer Roberto Sigona will discuss how we’re expanding our consulting and onboarding capabilities that put the customer at the center of everything at Qlik.
- Lead with Impact – Dan Sommer, our Senior Director of Global Market Intelligence, will outline the key market trends Qlik is addressing and how our platform approach is giving customers an edge.
- Lead with Innovation – Qlik’s SVP of Strategic Marketing James Fisher and our Head of Research Elif Tutuk will detail our expansive view of Augmented Intelligence, and how we’re creating the ability for every user to maximize insights from all of an organization’s data.
- Lead with Data – One of the world’s leading thinkers on data literacy, Qlik’s Global Head of Data Literacy Jordan Morrow will review how far our efforts have come, and the path ahead to make data literacy a worldwide common skill set.
- Lead with Responsibility – The leader of our award-winning CR program Julie Kae will highlight the recent launch of Qlik.org and what this means as we expand the ability for even more worth organizations to make an impact through data.
I welcome everyone to check out these posts that should leave no doubt – Qlik is truly leading with data. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Dallas!